- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Bakchis wins second Formula Drift race with EBC Brakes Aurimas “Odi” Bakchis had continued success recently when he won his second drift racing event in Round six at the Formula Drift Championships. Equipped with Bluestuff NDX brake pads Bakchis demonstrated remarkable drift racing skills after qualifying in second place during Friday’s racing. He went on.. read more →
Strong drift racing results for Bakchis with EBC car brakes EBC assisted drift racer Aurimas “Odi” Bakchis gained some strong drift racing results and is currently third in the Formula Drift Championships following recent races at Road Atlanta in Georgia. These great results have given Bakchis a generous lead to contend for the overall drift.. read more →