- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
PP Racing love EBC Bluestuff brake pads for their longevity! EBC Brakes South African Distributors Formula Friction have sent on some great feedback about one of their customers and successful racing teams PP Racing who love Bluestuff brake pads for their ongoing longevity. The team drive a Panoz Esperante GTS, an American heavy race.. read more →
Romanian Drift Racer Ramona Rusu is happy to be continuing her 2015 season with EBC Brakes. 2014 was an amazing season for Ramona with lots of success when she won her first major title of Queen of Europe. She is hoping to continue her success in the 2015 drift tournaments with EBC Bluestuff brake.. read more →
Ramona Rusu claims 1st major drift titles with EBC car racing brakes What a beautiful end of season for Romanian Ramona Rusu who won her 1st major title in European Drift scenes. Romanian drift racer Ramona has had an amazing season with EBC car racing brakes, Bluestuff brake pads and GD Sport Rotors installed.. read more →
Fred Harper won Vintage Sportcar Club Race with EBC Yellowstuff brakes Fred Harper recently won the VSCC Vintage Sportcar Club Bob Gerrard Memorial Race in his 1957 Indianapolis 500 Kurtis Kraft, for pre-1961 racing cars. Equipped with Yellowstuff brake pads front and rear, Fred reported that the brakes gave him good consistent braking.. read more →