- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Porsche 911 Wins SMRC Championship 2016 with EBC race brake pads Raymond Boyd has done it yet again and has won the SMRC Scottish Classics and Saloons Series Championship using EBC race brake pads. As in previous years, Raymond has kept with his winning formula and has installed EBC Yellowstuff and Bluestuff race pads on his.. read more →
Lewis Dean Team discover best hillclimb EBC brake combo Here is the latest news on Lewis Dean Motorsport racing in the 2016 Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb in their Subaru Impreza, for which they’ve just discovered the best EBC brake combo for hillclimbing: EBC Subaru/Honda 2nd In Class Shaun and Sarah Fudge, owner/owner-drivers of the Lewis.. read more →
Team MK1 race Rally Islas Canarias on EBC Greenstuff car brakes Team MK1 raced in the Rally Islas Canarias recently in their Ford Escort MK1 2.0 equipped with EBC Greenstuff. The car itself is 42 years old and considering its age, performed well. Here is a brief race report of what happened at the Rally Islas.. read more →
Howard Payne is Champion after intense finale with EBC Bluestuff brakes Howard Payne became the Champion of this years Clubmans Racing event after what could be described as an intense finale recently during the last race at Thruxton Circuit in Hampshire. The Huntingdonshire Regional College race car is fitted with EBC Bluestuff NDX brake pads… read more →
Ramona lead the Hungarian Drift Championship with EBC Brakes Romanian female drift racer Ramona Rusu has been continuing her success when she took the lead recently at the Hungarian Championships with Bluestuff NDX brake pads and GD Sport Discs fitted in her specially prepared drift racing car. Here is her race report: 17th/ 18th August.. read more →
Double Podium for Howard Payne racing EBC Bluestuff NDX brake pads Howard Payne raced to a double podium in the Huntingdonshire Regional College race car, which has extended his lead in the Clubman Sports 1600 Championship, in the latest races held at Oulton Park. Howard, who races using EBC Bluestuff NDX brake pads in his car.. read more →
Ramona Rusu Claims another podium finish with EBC Bluestuff brake pads Romanian drift racer Ramona Rusu has had some success again after claiming another podium finish with EBC Bluestuff brake pads and GD Sport Rotors installed on her drift car. Here is her latest race report: 18th/ 20th — Constanta (Romania) Only a few.. read more →