- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Hi, just dropping you a quick message to let you know how I’m getting on with the Bluestuff (and Yellowstuff rear) pads you sent me. They’ve been on the car now for about 3-4 weeks, and straight from the box the set up was very impressive! First press of the brakes and it was clear.. read more →
The pictures below show the condition of both the Orangestuff pads and discs after a massively tough test to their wear limits at temperatures exceeding 1000C ( 1800 F) The pads got so hot the paint was blistered off the backing plates totally yet the Orangestuff pads still worked well. There was no cracking or.. read more →
TheEBC Brakes performance pad range was recently expanded to include the new EBC Orangestuff pad material but many drivers are still having great success with the Bluestuff NDX. The advantage of Bluestuff is that it is (soon to be) street legal to ECE R 90 having already passed all tests and only needing paperwork completion.. read more →
After the great success of the EBC Bluestuff NDX EBC tech people identified certain shortfalls on FULL RACE use of the Blues that required it to go back to the drawing board to address issues of this very tough and demanding RACE ONLY brake segment. Most drivers LOVED the new NDX Bluestuff as it was.. read more →
The new EBC Orangestuff brake pads are the follow on from the successful EBC Bluestuff NDX range which 95% of drivers have loved, there HAVE BEEN however a few cases where the (soon to be) R 90 street legal Bluestuff pads were pushed past their limits and the EBC R and D director guru Steve.. read more →
Project3 Brake Review Having a fast car means nothing if you don’t have the proper equipment to stop it. Just like with suspension, tires, and wheels, brakes are a crucial part to any race, project, or even a show car. While our Project3 Mazda sedan isn’t setting any records or boasting the highest horsepower, having.. read more →
We competed in the Lanark Highlands Forest Rally this past weekend, and took the win with an almost 3 minute lead. EBC’s Blues Compound pads, and USR Rotors performed superbly and gave us the confidence to push hard, in the very tight stages. Old School Dominance at Lanark Highlands May 8, 2011 – Toronto,.. read more →