- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Lewis Dean Team discover best hillclimb EBC brake combo Here is the latest news on Lewis Dean Motorsport racing in the 2016 Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb in their Subaru Impreza, for which they’ve just discovered the best EBC brake combo for hillclimbing: EBC Subaru/Honda 2nd In Class Shaun and Sarah Fudge, owner/owner-drivers of the Lewis.. read more →
EBC Yellowstuff brake pads make rally car racers happy EBC Brakes sponsor rally racers from all around the world in many different kinds of racing, but the one thing they have in common is how much they all love using Yellowstuff brake pads. Here is a selection of recent race reports from our happy rally.. read more →
Lewis Dean Motorsports exhibit EBC Brakes’ Subaru Impreza Lewis Dean Motorsports attended Upton Carnival day in Poole, Dorset recently where they exhibited their EBC Brakes equipped Subaru Impreza. The team have been using Yellowstuff brake Pads and Ultimax2™ Brake Pads with great success during their strenuous hill climbs at Gurston Down already this season and.. read more →
EBC Brakes South African Distributors Formula Friction attended the Top Gear Festival held at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban last month and sent on some photos of the team for us to see. The Formula Friction Team had an exhibition stand at the event and advised customers on EBC Brakes car products throughout the show… read more →
Alter-Ego MINI Scores big using best EBC hot rod brakes EBC sponsored hot rod team Alter-Ego MINI have just got back from a weekend of scoring big wins at North America’s oldest, largest and most renowned hot rod show. Equipped with best EBC hot rod brakes, the team made its debut and was.. read more →
Awesome 2013 season for Jeff Jones Racing using EBC Yellowstuff brakes EBC sponsored championship drift racer Jeff Jones sent on his review of his 2013 season. Jeff has had much success using Yellowstuff brake pads fitted in his formula drift car. EBC Brakes also manufacture a range of top quality racing brake pads.. read more →
Talented Drift Racing professional Jeff Jones and sponsored user of EBC Brakes has been showing off his drift racing skills recently when he attended round 2 of the Formula Drift in Atlanta GA. Jeff has EBC Yellowstuff pads fitted on his Nissan S13 along with GD rotors to aid with the rear wheel speed control… read more →