- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes at Autosport International Show 2016 EBC Brakes attended the 2016 Autosport International Show, NEC in Birmingham. The show ran from 14th – 17th January 2016 and our helpful EBC automotive and business development team were there to chat about car brake products such as brake pads & discs. Visitors were able to learn.. read more →
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from EBC Brakes EBC Brakes would like to wish everybody warm Seasons Greetings and a prosperous New Year! Stay safe on the wild, wet and windy winter roads when travelling to see friends and family this Christmas with EBC automotive car brake pads and brake discs. Check out the.. read more →
G Partners on GranTurismoTV with ProCut EBC disc brakes Swedish EBC Brakes distributors G Partners starred on Gran Turismo TV recently when the TV company visited them at their garages in Karlstad to film them using Pro-cut lathe technology which solves geometry problems on brake discs. Within the episode they also discuss the various types.. read more →
International Motoring Networks Productions EBC Brakes video Chinese based International Motoring Networks Productions have just created a stunning EBC Brakes video featuring lots of product information about all the various EBC Brakes car brake pads and car brake discs available. The video is a professionally made stunning piece of cinematography, full of colourful video graphics.. read more →
EBC BSD brake discs are corrosion proof with silent braking EBC Brakes range of BSD brake disc rotors feature a lifetime corrosion proof protection with a special “thermic black” coating. They are made from ‘discalloy’ and feature bi-directional venting to provide better cooling and self cleaning. The specifically designed blade slot helps to remove hot.. read more →