- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC raising brake production capacity with new UK extension EBC’s extension will raise production capacity for automotive brake discs, house a laser unit for sheet metal cutting, incorporate a brake caliper production & assembly line and also increase warehouse capacity. The extension will also be home to a new R&D facility titled the ‘EBC.. read more →
EBC Brakes say stay silent, sharp and sober with Road Safety Week Day four of Road Safety Week and today EBC Brakes are looking at the issue of staying silent, sharp, sober and say drive with care out there! Drivers are easily distracted, the number one culprit being the mobile phone. It goes.. read more →