- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Yellowstuff brakes help ‘Super Lap’ Henderson perform EBC assisted racer Kev Henderson performs well and has much success competing in Super Lap Scotland this season. Kev reached 7th in his class overall using EBC Yellowstuff brake pads when he entered the race in his championship white, Honda Civic Type R 2009. Here is his.. read more →
Mission Motorsport in Race of Remembrance with EBC Brakes Mission Motorsport will be racing in the ‘Race of Remembrance’ with their newly decorated ‘Art Car’ equipped with best EBC racing car brakes. This years’ stunning Mazda MX-5 car has been beautifully adorned with poppy flowers car livery that was expertly designed, printed and applied by.. read more →
EBC provide quality racing brakes for all types of motorsport. Over the years EBC Brakes have been making and providing quality racing brakes for all types and styles of motorsport. EBC car racing brakes are suitable for anything from road, track, hill climbing, drift racing, monster truck stunt riding, desert racing, rally racing, off-road mountain.. read more →
EBC car racing brakes provide top season for Lewis Dean Motorsport EBC sponsored Motorsport Team Lewis Dean have had a top season with the EBC car racing brakes they were provided with and will be continuing their success next year. The Team consisting of Sarah and Shaun had some amazing results and are already making.. read more →
EBC Brakes star in newly released Grid Autosport Racing Video Game EBC Brakes are proud to star in the newly released Grid Autosport Racing Video game. The single or multi-player game was released at the end of June 2014 and has been created by famous video game developer ‘Codemasters’. The game is available on 3.. read more →
Northampton resident and EBC Brakes sponsored racer David Bryant has opened his 2013 season with a dominant win in the 2 litre class of the Future Classics race series. Bryant qualified in his Toyota MR2 equipped with Yellowstuff brake pads behind Class B rival Andy Hancock in a Honda CTX at a windy but.. read more →