- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Cormac Conroy racing with EBC motorcycle brakes for the 7th season Irish superbike racer Cormac Conroy, who is now in his seventh year racing with EBC motorcycle brakes, has a busy time ahead over the next few months. This is what he has planned: We have an ambitious plan of events for 2017 as.. read more →
Cormac Conroy continues in 2017 with EBC best racing brake pads Cormac Conroy has had an outstanding racing season in 2016 and is hoping his success continues in 2017 with the help of EBC GPFAX best racing brake pads. During December he was at the CRMC Dinner Dance and Awards night held at the Daventry.. read more →
EBC MC racing brakes provide racers with consistent braking EBC Brakes manufacture the best high friction racing brake products in the world suitable for all types of MC racing from motocross and enduro to superbike racing. Here are the latest updates from some of our assisted riders who are all experiencing high consistency with brake.. read more →
EBC Brakes superbike racers always give vibrant performance EBC Brakes superbike racers have been experiencing a bright season, gaining great results and giving a vibrant performance with the help of high friction EBC racing brakes. Here are the latest race reports from Matt Rees, Davy Morgan, Lewis Sidecar, Leon Jeacock, Maria Costello MBE, Michael Tustin.. read more →
EBC motorcycle brakes, designed to face any challenges! As the racing season hots up this summer, EBC assisted racers are using specially formulated motorcycle brakes to face all types of challenges on the road or track. Here are the latest race reports from some of EBC’s superbike racers including Davy Morgan, Leon Jeacock, TeamMTR.. read more →
Incredible round for Cormac Conroy with EBC racing brake pads Cormac Conroy was racing in the first round of the FIM Europe Classic Endurance Series which took place at the ‘Circuit Paul Ricard’ in the south of France recently on his ‘T’ bike equipped with EBC GPFAX sintered racing brake pads. The first round.. read more →