- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Cormac Conroy continues in 2017 with EBC best racing brake pads Cormac Conroy has had an outstanding racing season in 2016 and is hoping his success continues in 2017 with the help of EBC GPFAX best racing brake pads. During December he was at the CRMC Dinner Dance and Awards night held at the Daventry.. read more →
EBC racers flying high with motorcycle brakes for racing As the race season hots up EBC racers are flying high and achieving top results with high performance and super grippy GPFAX motorcycle brakes for racing. Here are the latest race reports from a selection of our talented racers: CIA Landlord Insurance Honda The CIA Landlord.. read more →
Good season for Cormac Conroy with EBC superbike brakes Cormac Conroy has had an exciting season full of ups and downs and has ended up with good results, including three overall wins and four second place overall finishes, with the help of EBC superbike brakes. Here is the final race report from Cormac who returns.. read more →
RAF Motorcycle Team wind-up season with EBC racing brakes The Royal Air Force Classic Motorcycle Racing Team have just completed their final race of the busy CRMC (Classic Racing Motorcycle Club) season which took place at Snetterton. The team use EBC Organic motorcycle brake pads, and Floating MC Disc Rotors on their classic bikes. .. read more →
Flawless performance by Cormac Conroy using best EBC racing brake pads Cormac Conroy’s 2014 season got off to a fantastic start at the Circuit de Paul Ricard in the South of France during which he gave a flawless performance with “Team Phaseone” where they set out in defence of their 2013 FIM European Title… read more →