- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes setting up for motorcycle AIMExpo show 2014 – Florida The EBC Brakes USA motorcycle team are currently busy setting up the EBC Brakes stand (Booth No. 1631), for the AIMExpo 2014 show in Orlando Florida. The show runs from October 16-19th, 2014 – Orange County Convention Center – Orlando, FL and.. read more →
EBC Brakes top choice in motocross brake according to recent survey EBC Brakes are top choice in motocross brake according to yet another recent survey this time carried out by Transworld Motocross. Readers were asked which brand they were considering and the overall number one choice with 44% of people voting was EBC.. read more →
When choosing Motocross or ATV Brakes the market leader is EBC by a clear margin according to recent surveys carried out by Readers Choice. And therefore the best and most logical choice. EBC Brakes has been making the finest brake pads and rotors for Motocross for 37 years and has famous products such as.. read more →
The USA number one consumer and rider choice in off road brakes is EBC who sell more than all other aftermarket competitors combined! EBC has been for many years the strongest selling brand. Check out the latest EBC off road CX extreme rotors here and the super cool running Carbon X or TT Brakes here.. read more →
EBC Brakes® sponsored motocross racer Joe Cox has just returned form the AMCA championship that took place at Pontrilas in Hertfordshire recently totally victorious! On his motocross bike equipped with EBC motocross racing brakes such as MX-s series brake pads, Carbon Enduro brake pads and the new CX Extreme™ motocross rotors, Joe managed to.. read more →
A PODIUM AT ROUND 3 FOR PARK LANE IDS KTM EBC assisted Team Park Lane travelled to Pontrilas in Hertfordshire UK for round 3 of the 2013 AMCA British Championship. Even though the racing was cut short due to dusty conditions, both riders put in an excellent performances in which Carl Benjamin gained.. read more →
There is a world of choice on Motorcycle brakes and as hard as it is to find these we recommend you refer to the world Number one Magazine and its thorough test of most types of brake pad. In this test EBC Double-H™ were the outright winner but you can see how they compared.. read more →