- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Double-H™ brake pads to be won at Maria’s women only motorcycle trackday Maria Costello MBE is giving away EBC Double-H™ brake pads specially to three women as prizes that attend her Women’s Only motorcycle trackday, which is taking place on 5th May at Donington Park. There are still limited spaces remaining on this unique.. read more →
Win 2 exclusive passes to the World Superbike Championships Donington Up for grabs on our EBC Facebook page is this years ‘like’ competition to win 2 passes to the eni FIM Superbike World Championship held at Donington Park on Friday 23rd to 25th May 2014. The passes worth £200 cover the full thee days of.. read more →
PTR Honda are celebrating their first win in the Isle of Man TT with Ulsterman Michael Dunlop after a successful and thrilling race at the opening of Supersport 2013. Michael lead the race with a just over 10 seconds with Bruce Anstey in second from the start line. Michael said: The bike was mint.. read more →
Kawasaki superbike rider Tim Hastings managed to secure a second podium win at Donington Park in the World Superbike meeting last weekend. Tim who has EBC GPFA brake pads and stainless steel rear brake discs on his bike and his Team E-Lights Kawasaki had a much more successful weekend following the disappointing experienced at Oulton.. read more →