- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Costello has strong finishes with EBC brakes on her Kawasaki at Cookstown 100 Long time EBC assisted rider Maria Costello MBE started off this years road racing season with a series of strong finishes recently in Northern Ireland at the Cookstown 100. This was the 5th time Maria has returned to the Cookstown.. read more →
Charity Kawasaki Ninja battles TT course with EBC clutch & brakes Fast Ninja rider Jay McGreneghan has set out to restore his 1985 Kawasaki Ninja GPz900R in readiness for his charity lap on the Isle of Man TT course on 27th May 2014. The bike which is being professionally restored by GT Motorcycles of.. read more →
Cooper and Smart speed to double top 10s – Podium pace at Oulton Park in Cheshire EBC sponsored superbike team Oxford TAG Triumph have been racing again in round 7 of the Motorpoint British Supersport Championship at Oulton Park in Cheshire. During the weekend Rapid Richard Cooper gained some 7th place finishes whilst fellow team.. read more →
Using the fabulous new Illig Germany packing machines EBC Brakes of Northampton UK is now packaging over 12,000 sets a day of its quality British made Motorcycle Brakes. The new German Built Illig skin packaging packing lines are a world standard and are fast, low in energy consumption and totally enclosed making a.. read more →
The Los Angeles facility of EBC Brakes was awarded the coveted USA Golden gate award as attached for safe operating practices in its USA operations where it stocks and distributes its brake products from its new warehouse and also machines automotive brake rotors for the sport brake market. Involving 8 large CNC machines and numerous.. read more →