- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Drift racer Ramona Rusu had amazing results with EBC car brakes Romanian drift racer Ramona Rusu has been busy racing again after making some recent modifications with her car. This time she’s been in Mariapocs, Hungary at the GPforTicket Kiss The Wall event in which she achieved some amazing results using EBC car brakes. .. read more →
EBC Yellowstuff brakes gave great results for drift racer Fredrik Øksnevad EBC Brakes Norwegian Distributor Brakes Norge have given us some great feedback on their sponsored drift racer Fredrik Øksnevad and how his season has been full of great results that have been partly down to the use of EBC Yellowstuff brake pads. When combined.. read more →