- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Specialist car racers have success with EBC car brake pads and discs EBC specialist car racers have been busy wowing the crowds and having much success at various events with EBC car brake pads and discs fitted. Here are a couple of EBC assisted drivers latest race news and video footage. Visit the EBC.. read more →
European sponsored racers gain victory with EBC car brakes EBC Brakes official distributors EBC Team Poland and EBC Frenos (Spain) have been sponsoring some top class racers this season who have gained victory using EBC car brakes with great success. Read more below … EBC Brakes Team Poland EBC Team Poland were racing recently at.. read more →
Strong drift racing results for Bakchis with EBC car brakes EBC assisted drift racer Aurimas “Odi” Bakchis gained some strong drift racing results and is currently third in the Formula Drift Championships following recent races at Road Atlanta in Georgia. These great results have given Bakchis a generous lead to contend for the overall drift.. read more →
Brakes Norge racers love EBC car and motorcycle brakes EBC Norwegian distributors Brakes Norge have sent on some updates from some of their sponsored racers who love using EBC car and motorcycle brakes. Drift racer Fredrik Øksnevad has been using EBC Yellowstuff brake pads this season in his specially adapted drift car, to provide.. read more →
Drift racer Ramona Rusu winning confidently with EBC Brakes Drift racer Ramona Rusu has been racing in the Rally Sprint Championship at Bihor in Romania and is already winning confidently with EBC Brakes. Ramona has Yellowstuff Brake Pads and brake discs such as USR Slotted Discs fitted in her specially adapted Mazda Miata drift car… read more →
Ramona lead the Hungarian Drift Championship with EBC Brakes Romanian female drift racer Ramona Rusu has been continuing her success when she took the lead recently at the Hungarian Championships with Bluestuff NDX brake pads and GD Sport Discs fitted in her specially prepared drift racing car. Here is her race report: 17th/ 18th August.. read more →
EBC trackday and drift brakes are stars of the show at Última vuelta EBC Frenos (Brakes) organised a Track Day and Drift event that ran on 25th May under the name of Última vuelta and held at the Jarama Race Circuit in Madrid. The types of brakes suitable for this type of racing.. read more →