- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes were visiting Las Vegas to attend the SEMA show last week. On the EBC stand was our display of the new range of 2013 automotive products including the new High Carbon rotors and new Blade discs and Orangestuff race and trackday pads. SEMA Show took place over several days starting from October 30.. read more →
Top American Drift Racing professional Jeff Jones has been an avid fan of EBC Brakes for three years now and uses the EBC Yellowstuff pads. Yellowstuff brake pads are a high friction aramid based pad made in the UK by EBC Brakes and have been a massive hit with Racers in Drifting all over the.. read more →
Moving into a most beautifully situated new warehouse the worlds number one Environmentally friendly brake manufacturer EBC Brakesis proud to announce expansion of operations in Sweden. Known for its attention to the environment Sweden is a good market for EBC Brakes and well represented by the owners G Partners where our friend Kjell Ake Gunnarsson holds.. read more →
I was asked by EBC Brakesto fit some of their products on my Elise and put them through their paces. Here are my findings: As a professional racing driver, maximum performance in all areas of the vehicle is of paramount importance to me. I have chosen a Lotus Exige, one of the purest, best handling.. read more →