- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Truckin Throwdown event success thanks to EBC truck brakes The 2014 Truckin Throwdown event was a success this year with help from EBC truck brakes. The world famous event saw a selection of loyal Truckin magazine readers take their trucks and spend the day on a variety of courses competing. The trucks are put through.. read more →
Heat is on for Mark Stahl in Mexican 1000 with EBC Yellowstuff brakes The heat is on today for Mark Stahl who is currently racing in the 2014 Norra Mexican 1000. Racing in his BFGoodrich / FillmoreFord, Mark has EBC yellowstuff SUV / Truck brakes to cope with the hot dusty conditions he is being.. read more →
Excellent brakes for SUV, Jeep & truck, Extra Duty Off-Road Review EBC’s new and excellent brakes for SUV, Jeep & truck, Extra Duty Orangestuff brake pads have been given a glowing review by ‘Off-Road’ magazine recently. Suitable for truck, Jeep, SUV or 4×4 Extra Duty brake pads are reasonable quick and easy to fit in.. read more →
Truck & Jeep Fest Ontario, Ca – 6/8 – 6/9 2013 The 2013 Truckfest Ontario stop went very well over the second weekend of June. Ontario is suspected to be the biggest show in the tour. Off Road and Jeep enthusiast from all over California showed up to view their favorite products and vehicles. This.. read more →