- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes at EnduroCross Off-road Racing Series 2016 EBC Brakes are pleased be associated this years EnduroCross Racing Series 2016, the toughest indoor off-road event of the year that spans over eight locations with round one starting at Duluth, Atlanta GA on 27th August. The EnduroCross is a popular, high action, televised event packed with.. read more →
World Enduro Championship Final Round 8- Mende, France Grande Finale to the 2011 Season in France for Rockwell Midwest Husaberg Team UK team rider Alex Rockwell set off to the final World Enduro Championship round in France after an invitation from the Husaberg factory team to participate in the event. It would be a chance.. read more →
Hey man here is some pics from that enduro i won on sunday and a testemony! And ive decided to bump myself up to B 200 for the next races. I absolutely love EBC brakes! They are the best around to give you the stopping power you need and they never fail. Whether your a.. read more →
Geoff Aaron and Mike Brown kept it close and finished second and third at Denver EnduroCross! Denver, CO (October 1, 2011) – Taddy Blazusiak is a machine on a motorcycle and rode his KTM 350 to another win at the Denver round of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross, presented by Lucas Oil. Geoff Aaron and Mike.. read more →