- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Off-road racers flying high with quality performance EBC Brakes EBC Brakes off-road racers have been flying high with some excellent results recently using quality performance EBC off-road racing brakes. Here is the latest round-up of results from September from some of our talented racers: Team Park Lane Team Park Lane have had the most.. read more →
Geoff Aaron and Mike Brown kept it close and finished second and third at Denver EnduroCross! Denver, CO (October 1, 2011) – Taddy Blazusiak is a machine on a motorcycle and rode his KTM 350 to another win at the Denver round of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross, presented by Lucas Oil. Geoff Aaron and Mike.. read more →
EBC USA EnduroCross Riders Colton Haaker and Geoff Aaron have great success at National EnduroCross (Ontario, CA) with Colton Haaker finishing on the podium! Ontario, CA (September 17, 2011) The 2011 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil made a first time stop at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California and KTM’s.. read more →