- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Superbike riders gaining success with EBC motorcycle racing brakes EBC are proud to be assisting some of the UK’s highly achieving superbike riders this year with high quality motorcycle racing brakes. Here is a summary of all our superbike riders and how they are doing at present: Davy Morgan Davy Morgan has gained valuable track.. read more →
ARC EV Racing took 1st win at Silverstone with EBC X Series brake discs Electric Bike Racing Team ARC – EV have had some great success recently when they took their 1st ever win at Silverstone. Not only did they win but rider Richie Welsh also had a 20 second lead at the finish.. read more →
EBC Brakes setting up for motorcycle AIMExpo show 2014 – Florida The EBC Brakes USA motorcycle team are currently busy setting up the EBC Brakes stand (Booth No. 1631), for the AIMExpo 2014 show in Orlando Florida. The show runs from October 16-19th, 2014 – Orange County Convention Center – Orlando, FL and.. read more →
Ducati Depot secures AMA Sanctioned ASRA Championship on EBC brake’s Team Ducati Depot-Faceplant Dreams, with riders Tom Eubank (and bike owner), Greg Melka, Charlie Long, David Hanig and Kevin Farell, secured the national team challenge endurance series GTL (GT Lights) class championship, after a class win (and 3rd overall with GTO bikes in 1st, 2nd).. read more →
Team Park Lane are feeling positive with EBC MX brakes Team Park Lane have just finished round 6 of the AMCA British Championships and are feeling positive after racing on familiar ground using EBC MX brakes. During the 2014 racing season the team have been battling hard, making steady progress and are now gearing.. read more →
High performance EBC racing brakes give Team V4 a major advantage Team V4 Racing are having a very successful season so far and have put their luck down to the EBC high performance racing brakes their motorbikes are equipped with, providing them with a major advantage over other championship competitors. The Team who.. read more →
Costello takes 11th place at Skerries 100 with EBC motorcycle brakes Maria Costello MBE recently returned to the road racing scene in Ireland and managed to take 11th place at the Skerries 100 during the Full Factory Winnerswear Supertwins race. Racing on her ‘Pizza race bike’ Kawasaki ER6 equipped with EBC motorcycle brakes Maria.. read more →
Flawless performance by Cormac Conroy using best EBC racing brake pads Cormac Conroy’s 2014 season got off to a fantastic start at the Circuit de Paul Ricard in the South of France during which he gave a flawless performance with “Team Phaseone” where they set out in defence of their 2013 FIM European Title… read more →
JACKSON TAKES ANOTHER PODIUM ON BMW’S HP4. Lee Jackson of the Buildbase BMW Motorrad Team has managed to achieve an impressive podium finish recently at the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship. The sensational race took place over the Bank Holiday weekend in front of a crowd of 50,000 in glorious sunny conditions at.. read more →