- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Davy Morgan #71 set to race on EBC motorcycle racing brakes in 2017 One of Ireland’s top riders, Davy Morgan #71, will be set to race on EBC GPFAX motorcycle racing brakes again in the 2017 season. The talented rider from Darragh Cross, Northern Ireland who wears his famous pink helmet, has a number of.. read more →
EBC motorcycle brakes, designed to face any challenges! As the racing season hots up this summer, EBC assisted racers are using specially formulated motorcycle brakes to face all types of challenges on the road or track. Here are the latest race reports from some of EBC’s superbike racers including Davy Morgan, Leon Jeacock, TeamMTR.. read more →
Good results for racers using EBC high friction off-road brakes EBC have been assisting some of the UK’s most talented off-road racing teams and riders over the years with good results using quality high friction off-road brakes. Team Park Lane are using EBC Extreme Pro™ For Motocross X & Supermoto Use, and EBC.. read more →