- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
NZ return sets Costello up for 2015 season with EBC Brakes Maria Costello MBE has returned from New Zealand recently with some top results and is all set on getting ready for the 2015 season. This year Maria will be using EBC race only GPFAX brake pads again on her disc brake fitted racing.. read more →
Lee Bowers achieved 1st place at SBF with EBC motorcyle stunt brakes Talented stunt rider Lee Bowers totally aced the SBF also known as the Stunt Bike Freestyle 2014 event last weekend when he achieved 1st place in the competition. Using EBC front Vee-Rotors™ with EPFA sintered series pads for his motorcycle stunt brakes,.. read more →