- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
RAF Motorcycle Team wind-up season with EBC racing brakes The Royal Air Force Classic Motorcycle Racing Team have just completed their final race of the busy CRMC (Classic Racing Motorcycle Club) season which took place at Snetterton. The team use EBC Organic motorcycle brake pads, and Floating MC Disc Rotors on their classic bikes. .. read more →
Three wins for Mark Maskell using EBC motorcycle racing brakes Mark Maskell has just recently finished his second race meeting of the year from which he has walked away with 3 wins using EBC motorcycle racing brakes. Mark could easily have of made it a fourth win if it wasn’t for a cancellation due to.. read more →