- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Great results for EBC Automotive racers with best car racing brakes Here is the latest news from some of EBC’s assisted automotive racers who are achieving great results with the best car racing brakes available. Race reports from Adam Elder, Peter Burchill, Huntingdonshire Regional College Race Team and Lewis Dean Motorsports … Adam Elder Adam.. read more →
Hadley Fulbrook in Greek Gymkhana Final with EBC car brakes After his success earlier this season completing the first Fueltopia Barrel Sprint at Santapod Raceway in which he came second, then a repeat performance at Formula G recently, Hadley Fulbrook has just won a place in the Greek Gymkhana Final. Hadley is under preparation to get his.. read more →
EBC car brakes performed beautifully for Hadley Smurfslider Fulbrook Hadley Fulbrook has recently completed the first Fueltopia Barrel Sprint of the year at Santapod Raceway where the EBC car brakes, including GD Sports disc brake rotors that he has fitted in his Nissan S14a “Smurf”, performed beautifully. The Fueltopia Barrel Sprint is a cross between.. read more →