- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Hadley Fulbrook in Greek Gymkhana Final with EBC car brakes After his success earlier this season completing the first Fueltopia Barrel Sprint at Santapod Raceway in which he came second, then a repeat performance at Formula G recently, Hadley Fulbrook has just won a place in the Greek Gymkhana Final. Hadley is under preparation to get his.. read more →
EBC supply brakes for Bigfoot Truck on Powernation TV EBC Brakes are currently starring on the Powernation TV channel in an episode of Xtreme Off-Road – Pinion Brake Tech in which EBC supply Yellowstuff Truck brake pads and GD Sport rotors to be fitted by Powernation presenter Ian on the original Bigfoot Truck, as a.. read more →
Mark Stahl set for desert racing with EBC truck brakes Mark Stahl is once again racing in the Norra Mexican 1000 this year. Equipped with EBC Greenstuff 7000 brake pads and GD Sport Rotors in his 78 Fillmore Ford restored truck, Mark will be ready to race in the four day rally which is set.. read more →
Alter-Ego MINI Scores big using best EBC hot rod brakes EBC sponsored hot rod team Alter-Ego MINI have just got back from a weekend of scoring big wins at North America’s oldest, largest and most renowned hot rod show. Equipped with best EBC hot rod brakes, the team made its debut and was.. read more →
High performance EBC MX-5 race brakes are backing Mission Motorsport Mission Motorsport are getting EBC backing again in the form of high performance Mazda MX -5 race brakes after a successful year in 2013. Mission Motorsport are a charity who help those recovering and aid in the rehabilitation of military personnel affected by.. read more →
EBC Frenos Racers gave top performance at TRT Resistance Championships Great Weekend in TRT Resistance Christmas 2013 Championship at the Jarama circuit, Madrid. The EBC Frenos (Brakes) teams Deyscom Sport and Summet both attended and gave a top performance in the TRT Resistance Championships recently at the Jarama circuit in Madrid. Sport Deyscom had.. read more →
Project BMW have sent on their PDF report on their brakes upgrade that they recently achieved with great success. Using EBC Greenstuff brake pads and GD sport brake disc rotors, they take the reader through very a helpful step by step process in brake installation. EBC Greenstuff brake pads are a great choice.. read more →
Talented Drift Racing professional Jeff Jones and sponsored user of EBC Brakes has been showing off his drift racing skills recently when he attended round 2 of the Formula Drift in Atlanta GA. Jeff has EBC Yellowstuff pads fitted on his Nissan S13 along with GD rotors to aid with the rear wheel speed control… read more →