- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Superbike riders gain consistent results with EBC racing brakes Here are the latest race reports from some of EBC’s assisted superbike riders who are gaining consistent results with EBC racing brakes. Please read and enjoy reports from Maria Costello MBE, Leon Jeacock, Harry Phillips, George Stanley & Matt Rees. Maria Costello The 2016 road racing.. read more →
George Stanley climbs Superstock 600 with EBC racing brakes George Stanley has had an eventful 2015 season in his first ever British Championship – The Pirelli National Superstock 600 class using EBC motorcycle racing brakes. The EBC motorcycle racing brakes he is using include highest performance sintered GPFAX race only brake pads and organic motorcycle.. read more →
EBC motorcycle brakes for racing champions are the worlds best! EBC motorcycle brakes for racing are the world’s best choice as demonstrated by some of our sponsored superbike champions this season. Here is the August edition of some of our racers’ news updates: Cormac Conroy – Donington Park Classic Festival Cormac attended the Donington Park.. read more →
Superbike riders gaining success with EBC motorcycle racing brakes EBC are proud to be assisting some of the UK’s highly achieving superbike riders this year with high quality motorcycle racing brakes. Here is a summary of all our superbike riders and how they are doing at present: Davy Morgan Davy Morgan has gained valuable track.. read more →
According to George Stanley EBC Double-H™ brake pads are amazing! Upcoming racer George Stanley is having much success using EBC Double-H™ sintered brake pads. George Stanley is currently competing in the Aprilla RRV450 challenge that is being televised on Motors TV (Thursday 5th June on Motors TV at 10.50pm.) According to George Stanley his EBC.. read more →