- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Yellowstuff cope with tough rally conditions for Gigglepin Team Gigglepin have been racing again, this time in Rallye Breslau 2015 – a tough going rally that spans 1500km across Germany and Poland. To help cope with such harsh conditions, Team Gigglepin depend on EBC Truck Yellowstuff Sport brake pads. The race include a range.. read more →
Gigglepin win Croatian Trophy with EBC Yellowstuff brake pads Team Gigglepin returned to the Croatian forests to race in the 2015 Championships and came out as winners once again! Using EBC Yellowstuff brake pads to cope with the tough conditions of the difficult woodland terrain, the team set out to compete for the Croatian Trophy… read more →
Team Gigglepin tackle French mountains with EBC 4×4 Brakes Team Gigglepin had a great start to their 2015 season when they recently tackled the French Mountains and won! Equipped with EBC Yellowstuff brake pads suitable for 4×4, truck or SUV to help with the extremely challenging conditions, the team were more than prepared for.. read more →
Breslau Rallye 2013 Team Gigglepin have been at it again! This time they have been racing at Rallye Breslau, where they’ve won 6 out of the nine day stages, a stunning result, but ending in an overall 9th place. Team Gigglepin have Yellowstuff high friction brakes fitted on their hard working Land Rover that is equipped.. read more →