- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Cormac Conroy continues in 2017 with EBC best racing brake pads Cormac Conroy has had an outstanding racing season in 2016 and is hoping his success continues in 2017 with the help of EBC GPFAX best racing brake pads. During December he was at the CRMC Dinner Dance and Awards night held at the Daventry.. read more →
George Stanley climbs Superstock 600 with EBC racing brakes George Stanley has had an eventful 2015 season in his first ever British Championship – The Pirelli National Superstock 600 class using EBC motorcycle racing brakes. The EBC motorcycle racing brakes he is using include highest performance sintered GPFAX race only brake pads and organic motorcycle.. read more →
Costello’s women’s MC Trackdays supported by EBC Brakes Maria Costello MBE is gearing up once again for her final ‘Women’s Only Motorcycle Trackday’ of 2015 at Donington Park. The event will be taking place on Wednesday 14th October and is expected to attract dozens of female motorcycle riders. There are still a few spaces available.. read more →
Three wins for Mark Maskell using EBC motorcycle racing brakes Mark Maskell has just recently finished his second race meeting of the year from which he has walked away with 3 wins using EBC motorcycle racing brakes. Mark could easily have of made it a fourth win if it wasn’t for a cancellation due to.. read more →
Team Twister racing with confidence on EBC motorcycle brakes Team Twister were racing with confidence during round two of the Scottish Superbike Championships. Equipped with EBC motorcycle brakes, the team qualified on the cold, breezy, drying Knockhill Circuit track to gain the second fastest time and a front row start. During the first race.. read more →
Tim Hastings to race Scottish Superbikes with EBC Brakes Team Twister are pleased to announce that Tim Hastings is going to race in the Scottish Superbike Championships after their disappointment earlier this month when they had decided not to contest in 2015 after losing major sponsor E-Lights. EBC Brakes have been sponsoring Tim for the.. read more →