- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
How to choose best brake pads for motorcycles EBC have just published the latest technical article on how to choose best brake pads for motorcycles. A handy guide that will help you decide which brake pads are the best and the types to suit your motorcycle. EBC manufacture best brake pads for all types of.. read more →
Well deserved result for Joe Burns using EBC motorbike brakes Joe Burns has had a well deserved result recently whilst racing at the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit. Using EBC motorbike brakes on his Kawasaki superbike, Joe gained a 5th place position in a tight battle which was a good result in what was a tough.. read more →
Joe Burns had determination to succeed with EBC GPFAX race brake pads Joe Burns had determination to succeed despite suffering a shoulder injury. Equipped with EBC GPFAX Sintered Road Race Brake Pads on his Kawasaki Superbike, Joe still managed to gain a respectable 8th place finish in the Pirelli National Superstock 1000. Here is.. read more →
Costello takes 11th place at Skerries 100 with EBC motorcycle brakes Maria Costello MBE recently returned to the road racing scene in Ireland and managed to take 11th place at the Skerries 100 during the Full Factory Winnerswear Supertwins race. Racing on her ‘Pizza race bike’ Kawasaki ER6 equipped with EBC motorcycle brakes Maria.. read more →
Team Sorrymate win Round 3 National 600cc with best EBC racing brakes EBC sponsored Team Sorrymate have had excellent results recently when they raced in round 3 of the National 600cc Championships. With EBC GPFAX brake pads fitted on their bikes, the best racing brakes currently available on the market, the team gained two.. read more →
Recovering Tim Hastings gains 3rd place finish with EBC GPFAX brakes Tim Hastings has recently had some great results when he gained a 3rd place podium finish whilst recovering from a chronic ‘arm pump’. Equipped with EBC GPFAX sintered race only brake pads on his E-Lites Kawasaki EVO Tim is feeling very confident about his remaining.. read more →
EBC racing brakes achieve top 10 results in Tim Hastings 2013 Season Tim Hasting has had a super 2013 season this year after finishing within the top 10 using EBC racing brakes. Tim who gained a 7th overall position in what was a massively competitive Pirelli National Superstock 600 series was really happy with.. read more →