- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Davy Morgan #71 set to race on EBC motorcycle racing brakes in 2017 One of Ireland’s top riders, Davy Morgan #71, will be set to race on EBC GPFAX motorcycle racing brakes again in the 2017 season. The talented rider from Darragh Cross, Northern Ireland who wears his famous pink helmet, has a number of.. read more →
EBC racers flying high with motorcycle brakes for racing As the race season hots up EBC racers are flying high and achieving top results with high performance and super grippy GPFAX motorcycle brakes for racing. Here are the latest race reports from a selection of our talented racers: CIA Landlord Insurance Honda The CIA Landlord.. read more →
EBC Brakes motorcycle racers news update Here is the latest news from EBC Brakes assisted motorcycle racers: CIA Landlord Insurance Honda The CIA Landlord Insurance Honda team are using GPFAX Sintered Road Race Brake Pads again this season because of their supper grippy reliability on the track that out-performs all other motorcycle race brakes on.. read more →
EBC GPFAX brake pads provide reliability for Harry Phillips EBC are pleased to introduce superbike racer Harry Phillips from Dirty Harry Racing to this year’s assisted racers list, who will be using EBC GPFAX race only brake pads to help provide the reliability needed on the track. This season 15 year old Harry from.. read more →
Good season for Cormac Conroy with EBC superbike brakes Cormac Conroy has had an exciting season full of ups and downs and has ended up with good results, including three overall wins and four second place overall finishes, with the help of EBC superbike brakes. Here is the final race report from Cormac who returns.. read more →
EBC motorcycle brakes for racing champions are the worlds best! EBC motorcycle brakes for racing are the world’s best choice as demonstrated by some of our sponsored superbike champions this season. Here is the August edition of some of our racers’ news updates: Cormac Conroy – Donington Park Classic Festival Cormac attended the Donington Park.. read more →
Christian Sport Bike Racing Team thank EBC Brakes for top season The Christian Sport Bike Racing Team have had a great season and have sent on their thanks for a top season. This is the 9th racing season for the CSBR who are an outreach ministry service and a Christian religion based organization. The.. read more →