- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Costello receives trophy for high achievement with EBC Brakes Maria Costello MBE has just received the Susan Jenness Trophy for her high achievement when she finished 12th at this years Isle of Man TT, in the four lap Lightweight race aboard her 650 Kawasaki, equipped with EBC Brakes high friction pads. This was a great.. read more →
Superbike riders gain consistent results with EBC racing brakes Here are the latest race reports from some of EBC’s assisted superbike riders who are gaining consistent results with EBC racing brakes. Please read and enjoy reports from Maria Costello MBE, Leon Jeacock, Harry Phillips, George Stanley & Matt Rees. Maria Costello The 2016 road racing.. read more →