- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Mark Stahl set for desert racing with EBC truck brakes Mark Stahl is once again racing in the Norra Mexican 1000 this year. Equipped with EBC Greenstuff 7000 brake pads and GD Sport Rotors in his 78 Fillmore Ford restored truck, Mark will be ready to race in the four day rally which is set.. read more →
Product Greenstuff – 7000 Series – 4×4 / SUV Supreme Star Rating: Review By: Donald Sanders Comment Subject: Performance Vehicle: Truck Purchase Location: – Comments: Replaced the truck brake pads on front of my vehicle with the Greenstuff 7000 Series Brake pads, a well made product. Truck stops amazing in wet weather! It acts like.. read more →
Product: EBC 3GD Drilled and Slotted Sport Rotors – FRONT Star Rating: Review By: Jwplunkett Comment Subject: Performance Vehicle: Ford F250 XLT FX4 Model Yr 2006 Diesel 6.0 Purchase Location: SummitRacing.com Comments: After considerable research on Web – Google Searches etc it became clear that EBC had the Best Rotors & Pads for my Application.. read more →