- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes – great looks, more control, whatever car you drive! EBC Brakes manufacture a large range of automotive brake pads and brake disc rotors to suit all types of vehicles worldwide, offering great looks and more control whatever car you drive! Here is just a small collection of car and race enthusiasts who are.. read more →
Excellent brake pads and discs by EBC saved my life! Loyal EBC Brakes customer Kevin emailed us recently with some jaw dropping footage from his dashcam video, showing his very close escape from crashing into the back of a truck at high speed. Kevin was travelling to work on the fast traffic filled highway in.. read more →
Team MK1 race Rally Islas Canarias on EBC Greenstuff car brakes Team MK1 raced in the Rally Islas Canarias recently in their Ford Escort MK1 2.0 equipped with EBC Greenstuff. The car itself is 42 years old and considering its age, performed well. Here is a brief race report of what happened at the Rally Islas.. read more →
EBC’s brakes rated BEST BRAKE PADS EBC’s brakes have been rated best brake pads recently according to an online survey carried out on Ranker website. The question “what are the best brake pad brands?” was put forward on the site on which they asked the public to list brake pad brands with qualities of reliability,.. read more →
EBC Brakes South African Distributors Formula Friction attended the Top Gear Festival held at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban last month and sent on some photos of the team for us to see. The Formula Friction Team had an exhibition stand at the event and advised customers on EBC Brakes car products throughout the show… read more →
Alter-Ego MINI Scores big using best EBC hot rod brakes EBC sponsored hot rod team Alter-Ego MINI have just got back from a weekend of scoring big wins at North America’s oldest, largest and most renowned hot rod show. Equipped with best EBC hot rod brakes, the team made its debut and was.. read more →
High performance EBC MX-5 race brakes are backing Mission Motorsport Mission Motorsport are getting EBC backing again in the form of high performance Mazda MX -5 race brakes after a successful year in 2013. Mission Motorsport are a charity who help those recovering and aid in the rehabilitation of military personnel affected by.. read more →
Awesome 2013 season for Jeff Jones Racing using EBC Yellowstuff brakes EBC sponsored championship drift racer Jeff Jones sent on his review of his 2013 season. Jeff has had much success using Yellowstuff brake pads fitted in his formula drift car. EBC Brakes also manufacture a range of top quality racing brake pads.. read more →