- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Lewis Dean Motorsports exhibit EBC Brakes’ Subaru Impreza Lewis Dean Motorsports attended Upton Carnival day in Poole, Dorset recently where they exhibited their EBC Brakes equipped Subaru Impreza. The team have been using Yellowstuff brake Pads and Ultimax2™ Brake Pads with great success during their strenuous hill climbs at Gurston Down already this season and.. read more →
EBC provide quality racing brakes for all types of motorsport. Over the years EBC Brakes have been making and providing quality racing brakes for all types and styles of motorsport. EBC car racing brakes are suitable for anything from road, track, hill climbing, drift racing, monster truck stunt riding, desert racing, rally racing, off-road mountain.. read more →
EBC Brakes for Impreza are a winning formula for Lewis Dean Motorsport Shaun and Sarah Fudge of Lewis Dean Motorsport have recently been racing in the Gurston Down Speed Hill Climb and have found EBC Brakes to once again be a winning formula for them! Equipped with Yellowstuff brake pads and USR Slotted Rotors and.. read more →
Shaun and Sarah Fudge (Lewis Dean Motorsport) once again arrived at Gurston Down Hill Climb on 24/25st August for the British Hill climb Championship with their EBC Brakes backed Subaru Impreza WRX. With a superb first season so far the pair continued to show the same determination to win as they did in their very.. read more →