- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Costello claims TT bronze with EBC racing brake pads despite injury Maria Costello MBE claimed a TT bronze despite her recent injury. Equipped with EBC racing brake pads onboard her ESM/Hol-Taj backed Kawasaki ER6 Supertwin, Maria finished in a creditable 25th position and was awarded this years Monster Energy TT replica trophy for the.. read more →
EBC Brakes sponsored rider Maria Costello MBE has just had her best ever finish of 16th place during the lightweight TT race riding her home created Kawasaki ER6 Pizza Race Bike with GPFA brake pads installed. Maria’s highest placed TT finish was the most wanted ending to a fortnight of mixed fortunes. During.. read more →
PTR Honda are celebrating their first win in the Isle of Man TT with Ulsterman Michael Dunlop after a successful and thrilling race at the opening of Supersport 2013. Michael lead the race with a just over 10 seconds with Bruce Anstey in second from the start line. Michael said: The bike was mint.. read more →
As the official Brake sponsor EBC Brakes renews its allegiance with the mountain course as official brake sponsor of the event for 2010. Having been used by dozens of TT winners over its 35 years in motorcycle brakes EBC Brakes management wish to once again recognise the courageous and talented riders who will once again.. read more →
The Northampton racer is to ride a BMW S1000RR in three of the key races at the big event, which gets underway at the end of May. The German manufacturer only recently rejoined the international stage, but the BMW S1000RR has received rave reviews, and Costello, the fastest woman at the TT for five years,.. read more →