- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Well deserved result for Joe Burns using EBC motorbike brakes Joe Burns has had a well deserved result recently whilst racing at the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit. Using EBC motorbike brakes on his Kawasaki superbike, Joe gained a 5th place position in a tight battle which was a good result in what was a tough.. read more →
Joe Burns made great recovery with EBC high performance racing brakes Joe Burns has had an eventful weekend in the 7th round of the Superstock 1000 race when he made a great recovery after starting the race in unfavourable conditions. Joe’s use of EBC high performance brakes gave him a great advantage on the racetrack,.. read more →
Joe Burns had determination to succeed with EBC GPFAX race brake pads Joe Burns had determination to succeed despite suffering a shoulder injury. Equipped with EBC GPFAX Sintered Road Race Brake Pads on his Kawasaki Superbike, Joe still managed to gain a respectable 8th place finish in the Pirelli National Superstock 1000. Here is.. read more →
3 races 3 wins for Joe Burns using EBC super grippy racing brake pads Long term EBC sponsored rider Joe Burns has had a stunning start to his 2014 season when he accomplished 3 wins in 3 races using EBC super grippy GPFAX racing brake pads. Joe Burns and his team had the opportunity the.. read more →
7th Place for Burns at Snetterton EBC assisted rider Joe Burns was racing at Snetterton last weekend in round 6 of the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship. The crowds gathered in rising temperatures to watch the exciting race with 54 superbike entries. Joe Burns has EBC GPFA race only brake pads fitted on his Kawasaki.. read more →
EBC sponsored rider Joe Burns has had great success last weekend at Donington race circuit after finishing in second place during the race in the World Superbike meeting. Favourable weather conditions at the weekend following a very cold, wet and wintery Friday played an advantageous part on the track for Joe when he managed to.. read more →
EBC assisted rider Joe Burns has had an exciting and solid start to the season recently when he raced at Thruxton last weekend of 12th, 13th, 14th April in the Pireli National Superstock 1000 Championship. During the three days of racing in mixed weather conditions of sunshine and showers Joe managed to achieve very respectable.. read more →
I was testing at Brands GP circuit yesterday. Used the Brembo racing discs for first session, and then for the next session fitted the spare wheels with your EBC X-Series racing discs. Took it easy for the session to give them a chance to bed in, went out in the next session after they were.. read more →
I have joined the Pr1mo Kawasaki Racing team for the rest of the season. Oulton Park was my first opportunity to meet the squad and race the 2011 Kawasaki ZX10R for the first time. I had tested the bike on two trackdays, one at Cadwell Park, the other at Donington Park earlier in the week… read more →