- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
New motorcycle stunt video footage from EBC Brakes New Lee Bowers and Bill Stunts evolutionary video footage is now available to view on the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. The video shows footage shot last week (Wednesday 3rd June 2015), when Lee Bowers and Bill Miller (aka Bill Stunts) visited the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in.. read more →
Costello has strong finishes with EBC brakes on her Kawasaki at Cookstown 100 Long time EBC assisted rider Maria Costello MBE started off this years road racing season with a series of strong finishes recently in Northern Ireland at the Cookstown 100. This was the 5th time Maria has returned to the Cookstown.. read more →
Cody Nally’s hat-trick of 1st place wins with EBC Kawasaki race brakes Cody Nally had an awesome start in the 1st round of the Mondello masters televised series this weekend when he secured a hat-trick of 1st place wins with EBC Kawasaki brakes installed. Cody won 3 out of 4 races during the.. read more →
EBC sponsored rider Joe Burns has had great success last weekend at Donington race circuit after finishing in second place during the race in the World Superbike meeting. Favourable weather conditions at the weekend following a very cold, wet and wintery Friday played an advantageous part on the track for Joe when he managed to.. read more →
EBC assisted rider Jack Cox has raced the first two rounds of the AMAC Championship at the recently. During the first round at Nymphsfield circuit Jack qualified as second in his group then over the three races managed to gain an overall 4th place finish. His felt his riding skills were solid and speedy.. read more →
Maria Costello MBE and the CMS supported pizza race bike took yet another top-ten finish in the Irish Supertwin championship, this time during it’s debut at the famous Skerries road races. The bike that Maria built, affectionately nick-named the pizza race bike, has proved to be a more than capable road race machine in the.. read more →
I have joined the Pr1mo Kawasaki Racing team for the rest of the season. Oulton Park was my first opportunity to meet the squad and race the 2011 Kawasaki ZX10R for the first time. I had tested the bike on two trackdays, one at Cadwell Park, the other at Donington Park earlier in the week… read more →
A new Soloson Imports plant has been built in Venezuela and has started fitting EBC motorcycle brakes onto Suzuki motorbikes. Skillfully manufactured and exported across the world, the new plant is highly impressive and ultramodern. Here’s a video of the impressive new set up… read more →
Here is the recent race report from the Team: Went testing with the 2011 Pr1mo Racing Kawasaki ZX10R today at Cadwell Park. The machine I tested was fitted with Brembo’s carbon race pads and the brake had a bit of a vague feel about it. 😕 During lunch break my mechanic removed the calipers and.. read more →
Well, the 2nd round of the season is in the books, and I’ve made some improvements… Formula Ultra Saturday: 4th place. Started with the leaders, but was not able to hold the pace of the top three 1000cc bikes. Best lap time of 1:10.00. 750 Supersport: 2nd place. Had a race-long duel for the lead.. read more →