- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes motorcycle stunt riders are in action at worldwide events EBC assisted motorcycle stunt riders have been wowing the crowds with wheelie action at all sorts of worldwide events recently. Here is a report of some of our talented riders: Ewa Stunts Ewa Pieniakowska aka Ewa Stunts has been performing at the Motor Show.. read more →
New motorcycle stunt video footage from EBC Brakes New Lee Bowers and Bill Stunts evolutionary video footage is now available to view on the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. The video shows footage shot last week (Wednesday 3rd June 2015), when Lee Bowers and Bill Miller (aka Bill Stunts) visited the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in.. read more →
EBC Brakes are ideal for Lee Bowers Superbike Freestyle stunts Skilled stunt rider Lee Bowers has recently been filmed in a stunning new Superbike freestyle video in conjunction with Lee Musselwhite performing BMX Flatland stunts. Lee has EBC front Vee-Rotors™ with EPFA sintered series pads installed on his Kawasaki Superbike that provide an ideal combination for.. read more →
Lee Bowers achieved 1st place at SBF with EBC motorcyle stunt brakes Talented stunt rider Lee Bowers totally aced the SBF also known as the Stunt Bike Freestyle 2014 event last weekend when he achieved 1st place in the competition. Using EBC front Vee-Rotors™ with EPFA sintered series pads for his motorcycle stunt brakes,.. read more →
Stunt Rider LEE Bowers chooses EBC Brakes again for his 2014 season! Top International stunt rider Lee bowers chooses to stick with EBC Brakes for his new Kawasaki ride for 2014 and has signed up again to use EBC Brakes using the EPFA sintered series pads and new Vee-Rotors™ – Front. Lee requires lightest.. read more →
EBC Brakes® Sponsored motorcycle stunt Rider Lee Bowers has been in Blandford putting his fitted EBC fitted motorcycle brakes to the test lately and has sent a some Youtube video for us to view! (See below). Lee Bowers is using EBC Brakes® XC contour rotors on his custom steel framed Ninja 636 b1h. Lee also.. read more →
Professional UK stunt rider Lee Bowers is the latest convert to EBC Brakes® XC contour rotors. Performing in all sorts of weather on his custom steel framed Ninja 636 b1h, XC series contour rotors provide Lee with all the stopping power and fill needed. Lee was already using EBC Double-H™ brake pads for his low.. read more →