- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Great results for EBC Automotive racers with best car racing brakes Here is the latest news from some of EBC’s assisted automotive racers who are achieving great results with the best car racing brakes available. Race reports from Adam Elder, Peter Burchill, Huntingdonshire Regional College Race Team and Lewis Dean Motorsports … Adam Elder Adam.. read more →
Lewis Dean Team discover best hillclimb EBC brake combo Here is the latest news on Lewis Dean Motorsport racing in the 2016 Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb in their Subaru Impreza, for which they’ve just discovered the best EBC brake combo for hillclimbing: EBC Subaru/Honda 2nd In Class Shaun and Sarah Fudge, owner/owner-drivers of the Lewis.. read more →
EBC Yellowstuff brake pads make rally car racers happy EBC Brakes sponsor rally racers from all around the world in many different kinds of racing, but the one thing they have in common is how much they all love using Yellowstuff brake pads. Here is a selection of recent race reports from our happy rally.. read more →