- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Installation of Laser Cutting Machine as part of EBC Brakes Expansion As part of EBC Brakes’ expansion plans, we are pleased to have taken delivery of a ByStar 8Kw Fibre 3015 Dyamic Edition F8000 laser cutting machine which features an extended loading system capable of holding up to 6 tonnes of material. Once operational, this.. read more →
Click here to read about the Brakes that Deej uses for his racing or here for the brake discs or rotors that will deliver superb race braking, Good day EBC Brakes, FYI we had a real good run out at the final round of the Supersport 600 Championship at Brands Hatch over the weekend, The.. read more →
After Shayna’s historical win at Knoxville, which if you didn’t see, YOU have to check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAFXWUr-sec, I decided I needed to saddle up and try and grab a few wins myself at the Marion, OH half mile on saturday. Saturday, I rode my Harley-Davidson XR 750 to two come from behind wins.. read more →
It’s already the penultimate round of the British Supersport championship this weekend at Silverstone! It seems only a few weeks since our first race of the year at Oulton park! I’m going into this round with confidence after a really good run at Donington Park BSB two weeks ago. Everything went well there in terms.. read more →
EBC Brakes rider Danny Eslick celebrates second AMA SportBike title MILLVILLE, N.J. (Sept. 3) EBC Suzuki rider Danny Eslick once again proved he’s the best rider in the AMA Daytona SportBike class by clinching his second championship of the last three years Saturday at New Jersey Motorsports Park. I don’t think this has sunk in.. read more →