- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC motorcycle racing brakes keeping young riders safe Each and every season EBC assist young bike riders with a range of motorcycle racing brakes, specifically designed to keep the rider safe whether young or old. The range of brakes cover all types of motorcycle sport from off-road racing to superbike hill climbing. Here are just.. read more →
Costello’s women’s MC Trackdays supported by EBC Brakes Maria Costello MBE is gearing up once again for her final ‘Women’s Only Motorcycle Trackday’ of 2015 at Donington Park. The event will be taking place on Wednesday 14th October and is expected to attract dozens of female motorcycle riders. There are still a few spaces available.. read more →
EBC motorcycle racing brakes giving great results for racers Here is the September edition of our sponsored racers latest race reports showing how EBC motorcycle racing brakes are continuing to give great results on the track: The Royal Air Force Classic Motorcycle Racing Team Here is the latest update from the Royal Air.. read more →
EBC motorcycle brakes for racing champions are the worlds best! EBC motorcycle brakes for racing are the world’s best choice as demonstrated by some of our sponsored superbike champions this season. Here is the August edition of some of our racers’ news updates: Cormac Conroy – Donington Park Classic Festival Cormac attended the Donington Park.. read more →
Superbike riders gaining success with EBC motorcycle racing brakes EBC are proud to be assisting some of the UK’s highly achieving superbike riders this year with high quality motorcycle racing brakes. Here is a summary of all our superbike riders and how they are doing at present: Davy Morgan Davy Morgan has gained valuable track.. read more →
EBC motorcycle racing brakes gave Team V4 amazing season end EBC Sponsored motorcycle racing Team V4 have just ended what was an amazing season and have sent on an in-depth race report of their year, please see below: Team V4 Racing – Season Report Prior to the start of the 2014 season, Team V4.. read more →
Costello races down under with EBC motorcycle racing brakes Maria Costello MBE has been racing down under after visiting Australia for the first time. Maria who usually races using EBC motorcycle racing brakes has achieved a lifetime ambition when she raced at the Barry Sheene Festival of Speed. Phil Read MBE also starred.. read more →
Tim Scarrott’s 2014 season is planned with number 1 EBC racing brakes! EBC sponsored superbike AFM Championship racer Tim Scarrott has his 2014 season well planned. Tim is an avid user of EBC motorcycle racing brakes and has had much success last season using the number 1 riders choice GPFAX Sintered Road Race.. read more →