- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Wheelie Wizzard to perform at Texas stunt show with EBC brake rotors If you are in the Texas area, don’t miss the magical Wheelie Wizzard this Saturday 25th February between 11am and 4pm, when he performs at the Ranch Harley-Davidson dealership. This EBC Brakes assisted stunt rider who has got lots of enchanting tricks up.. read more →
EBC Brakes help Suchanek gain two world records on ICE! Motorcycle stunt rider Ryan Suchanek has broken two of his own world records once again with the help of EBC Brakes motorcycle brake rotors & pads, when he performed stunts on ice recently. Not only did he manage to slide 300 feet but also managed.. read more →
Vertical Trix monkey about with EBC motorcycle stunt brakes EBC sponsored motorcycle stunt team Vertical Trix performed recently at the Rocket Centre open day in Blackburn and entertained the crowd with their engaging display incorporating bikes, cars, karts, ATVs and stunt toys the most popular of which includes the Vertical Trix crowd pleasing Stunt Monkey.. read more →
New motorcycle stunt video footage from EBC Brakes New Lee Bowers and Bill Stunts evolutionary video footage is now available to view on the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. The video shows footage shot last week (Wednesday 3rd June 2015), when Lee Bowers and Bill Miller (aka Bill Stunts) visited the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in.. read more →
Motorcycle stunt brakes by EBC do just the trick for Savage Lin EBC sponsored stunt rider Lin Eshalom aka “Savage Lin” has been busy performing tricks worldwide with EBC motorcycle stunt brakes. Lin has been wowing his fans since 2006 and has entered many competitions with other respected professional stunt riders. He has been.. read more →
EBC Brakes® Sponsored motorcycle stunt Rider Lee Bowers has been in Blandford putting his fitted EBC fitted motorcycle brakes to the test lately and has sent a some Youtube video for us to view! (See below). Lee Bowers is using EBC Brakes® XC contour rotors on his custom steel framed Ninja 636 b1h. Lee also.. read more →
Here is the latest newsletter from Aaron Colton. Aaron has been a sponsored rider of EBC Brakes for several years and for his Freestyle Street he like to use Organic brake pads, and EBC Brakes EPFA Extreme Pro brake pads, depending on front or rear use, or on the 2nd rear caliper that is hooked.. read more →
Professional UK stunt rider Lee Bowers is the latest convert to EBC Brakes® XC contour rotors. Performing in all sorts of weather on his custom steel framed Ninja 636 b1h, XC series contour rotors provide Lee with all the stopping power and fill needed. Lee was already using EBC Double-H™ brake pads for his low.. read more →