- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
A victorious season with EBC motorcycle racing brakes for Oxford TAG Cooper on top at Brands Hatch finale The Oxford TAG Triumph team enjoyed a very close to perfect finale to the 2013 season as Richard Cooper just missed out on a double victory by the narrowest of margins on 20th October at Brands.. read more →
Click here to read about the Brakes that Deej uses for his racing or here for the brake discs or rotors that will deliver superb race braking, Good day EBC Brakes, FYI we had a real good run out at the final round of the Supersport 600 Championship at Brands Hatch over the weekend, The.. read more →
It’s already the penultimate round of the British Supersport championship this weekend at Silverstone! It seems only a few weeks since our first race of the year at Oulton park! I’m going into this round with confidence after a really good run at Donington Park BSB two weeks ago. Everything went well there in terms.. read more →