- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Thom Guibal to start racing season with EBC mountain bike brakes EBC Brakes are delighted to have on-board 23 year old French mountain bike racer Thom Guibal, who will be soon starting off his racing season equipped with EBC mountain bike brakes. Thom had a fantastic season last year in 2016 when he raced in.. read more →
EBC Brakes say stay silent, sharp and sober with Road Safety Week Day four of Road Safety Week and today EBC Brakes are looking at the issue of staying silent, sharp, sober and say drive with care out there! Drivers are easily distracted, the number one culprit being the mobile phone. It goes.. read more →
EBC UK expansion to create new jobs and triple brake production The £10 million pound expansion at the EBC Brakes World Headquarters is well under way. The world-renowned company intends to triple brake production in the UK and this will lead to the creation of many new jobs. The expansion will not only provide further.. read more →
EBC Holdings announces a £10 million pound expansion plan in UK EBC Holdings, the parent company of EBC Brakes, announces a £10 million pound expansion plan to its UK manufacturing. A 5-phase plan to treble capacity for brake pad production over the next ten years was launched today by UK manufacturer EBC Brakes involving.. read more →
Perfect control with EBC mountain bike brakes for Rui Teixeira Portuguese downhill mountain bike racer Rui Teixeira is experiencing perfect control with EBC mountain bike brakes so far in his 2016 racing season. He gained excellent results in March during the Regional Minho DHI Championship set in Armil, Portugal, when he achieved a second place.. read more →
MTB rider Rui Teixeira racing in 2016 with EBC bike brake pads EBC Brakes are pleased to be sponsoring MTB (mountain bike) rider Rui Teixeira in the 2016 season with EBC mountain bike brake pads and discs. Rui, who is originally from Portugal, is a semi-professional downhill athlete and first started to race at the.. read more →
EBC Red Mountain Bike Pads These are extra high in friction but still an organic pad for use on all types of rotors. In considering which pads to use for downhill work it is essential to understand your own brake system. Some hydraulic systems, such as those made by Magura use fluid lines made from.. read more →