- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Thom Guibal to start racing season with EBC mountain bike brakes EBC Brakes are delighted to have on-board 23 year old French mountain bike racer Thom Guibal, who will be soon starting off his racing season equipped with EBC mountain bike brakes. Thom had a fantastic season last year in 2016 when he raced in.. read more →
Perfect control with EBC mountain bike brakes for Rui Teixeira Portuguese downhill mountain bike racer Rui Teixeira is experiencing perfect control with EBC mountain bike brakes so far in his 2016 racing season. He gained excellent results in March during the Regional Minho DHI Championship set in Armil, Portugal, when he achieved a second place.. read more →
MTB rider Rui Teixeira racing in 2016 with EBC bike brake pads EBC Brakes are pleased to be sponsoring MTB (mountain bike) rider Rui Teixeira in the 2016 season with EBC mountain bike brake pads and discs. Rui, who is originally from Portugal, is a semi-professional downhill athlete and first started to race at the.. read more →