- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Good results for racers using EBC high friction off-road brakes EBC have been assisting some of the UK’s most talented off-road racing teams and riders over the years with good results using quality high friction off-road brakes. Team Park Lane are using EBC Extreme Pro™ For Motocross X & Supermoto Use, and EBC.. read more →
Good results for Gina Alvarez using EBC best off-road brakes Gina Alvarez of the Zen Pro Racing Team has been gaining some good results recently racing in the WORCS series women’s PRO class with the use EBC best off road brakes. Gina, who became the AMA District 37 Women’s Champion in 2014 has already.. read more →
Great season start for Humphrey boys with EBC off-road brakes Owain and Gethin Humphreys have had a great start to their season and achieved some promising results with EBC off-road brakes fitted on their CF Racing Husqvarna bikes. The EBC off-road brakes the Humphreys have fitted on their bikes include products such as Oversize.. read more →
EBC motocross brakes gave Cameron Ishmael a perfect season Motocross racing star Cameron Ishmael is celebrating an early end to his championship season when it was wrapped up within 2 races. His success was partly down to EBC motocross brakes that helped to give Cameron a perfect season (See Cameron’s race report below for more.. read more →
Wild and Woolly images by kind courtesy of Chris Dicken EBC Brakes sponsored the 89th Wild & Woolly motorcycle race EBC Brakes sponsored the 89th Wild and Woolly Boxing Day motorcycle race, which was another muddy success with a huge crowd of spectators turning up to brave the freezing temperatures. The charity event that.. read more →
Steve Johnson depends on EBC’s brakes to stop 200mph drag bike EBC sponsored motorcycle drag racer Steve Johnson and his team have had a successful season this year and has sent on a PDF download to demonstrate his TV exposure at the following link: PDF Download: EBC exposureLR. Steve, who depends on EBC brake’s to.. read more →