- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC car brake discs and pads on show at Autosport 2015 EBC Brakes will be at the 2015 Autosport International Show, NEC in Birmingham again this year that runs from 8th – 11th January. Our friendly EBC car technical and business development staff will be there to meet and chat car brake pads and discs.. read more →
EBC Brakes will be attending the 2011 Autosport International Racing Car Show on Thursday 13th – Sunday 16th January. Come along and chat to one of our Automotive experts on stand number 8240 in the Trade & Technical area of the show. There will be all types of quality brakes and racing brakes on display.. read more →