- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
After using EBC Yellowstuff for numerous races , driver Lloyd Clarkson decided to try the new EBC Orangestuff grade race pads to make a direct comparison. The result was that 1) Lloyds lap times came DOWN by as much as EIGHT SECONDS in the dry PLUS 2) Disc temperatures went DOWN. 3) Brakes were more.. read more →
After the great success of the EBC Bluestuff NDX EBC tech people identified certain shortfalls on FULL RACE use of the Blues that required it to go back to the drawing board to address issues of this very tough and demanding RACE ONLY brake segment. Most drivers LOVED the new NDX Bluestuff as it was.. read more →
The new EBC Orangestuff brake pads are the follow on from the successful EBC Bluestuff NDX range which 95% of drivers have loved, there HAVE BEEN however a few cases where the (soon to be) R 90 street legal Bluestuff pads were pushed past their limits and the EBC R and D director guru Steve.. read more →