- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Frenos race the Nürburgring with Orangestuff in project #UnderVIII EBC Frenos (Find4U) will be returning to race the Nürburgring this year, this time with Andres Martinez of Sax Imports in project #UnderVIII. Driving an Evo VIII, the car will be equipped with EBC Orangestuff brake pads front and rear. EBC Orangestuff.. read more →
Webb gets finish in first WSS race. EBC assisted race Team PTR Honda have been racing in the 10th round of the Championship at Nürburgring in Germany recently. This occasion saw PTR’s Danny Web take a 23rd place finish during his 1st World Supersport race. He came in just behind Luca Marconi, his fellow.. read more →
Back during the lovely summer time we posted a blog about the Ring Challenge. The charity event involved some good friends racing in teams to the Nürburgring where they did one lap of the famous Ring before the run home again, all in the good cause to raise money for The Prostate Cancer Charity. The.. read more →
Good friends Matt, Nat, Greg, Jonny, Paul and Doz are going to be racing in teams to the Nürburgring where they will be doing one lap before the run home again. The lads, who are experienced mechanics, came up with this fantastic idea of the project known as The Ring Challenge over a pint. Split.. read more →