- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Great results for Zen Pro Racing in Baja 1000 with EBC off-road brakes The Zen Pro Racing Team once again achieved great results when they competed recently in the Baja 1000. The team were racing on various EBC equipped off-road vehicles including a Pro UTV and motocross bikes with brakes designed to cope in.. read more →
Chris Bailey takes 7/7 overall wins with EBC enduro brakes! Chris Bailey has won the Endurolands Race XC Championship yet again and also managed to achieve seven out of seven overall wins along with seven class wins! Equipped with EBC “R” Series enduro brake pads on his KTMSX85 2012 bike, Chris wrapped up his season.. read more →
EBC motorcycle racing brakes keeping young riders safe Each and every season EBC assist young bike riders with a range of motorcycle racing brakes, specifically designed to keep the rider safe whether young or old. The range of brakes cover all types of motorcycle sport from off-road racing to superbike hill climbing. Here are just.. read more →
EBC Brakes banners adorn Unadilla National 2016 EBC Brakes are proud be associated with and adorn this years’ Unadilla National with EBC logo banners, after the return of the event from a two week break on 13th August 2016. The Unadilla National took place in New Berlin, New York and was in association with the.. read more →
EBC off-road racing brakes give season of high performance! EBC off-road assisted racers have been continuing their season of high performance using the range of EBC off-road brakes available to suit a wide variety of off-road racing styles. Catch up with the latest race reports from some of our talented racers: Natalie Kane Natalie.. read more →